Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale Borla Exhaust for 5.7 300 or magnum. The system is off of my 05 300. I bought the 300 last year in January and put the system on in march. so its just under a year old and has about 10,000 miles on it. it is made of T-304 stainless steel, and comes complete will all clamps, peices, and instruction manual (including the ever popular borla exhaust sticker un-used lol) lookin for $485 plus shipping. gonna pack it up measure and weigh it tonite. i think its like 65lbs from zip 14150 (ups ground). ship to the 48 states, local pick up available. you southern ontario guys can pick this up at my DQ and ill buy your meal and ice cream. also included in the sale will be $20US DQ gift card good at any DQ that accepts credit cards its part number 140112

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wonder if this can put it on 3.5 L ?
i am sure it could be adapted, but not sure how much work it would be. i assume the 3.5 ehaust is a bit smaller diameter than the 5.7 exhaust. small to big would not be a prob however big to smaller is another story

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
when i get my car running, i'll let you know if it is loud enough or not. if it is not loud enuf, i'll get this one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.