Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Free bump for you. Man you dont see any of these grills for sale anymore, and they are hands down the best looking on the market. A little too rich for my blood, but it is still a deal for that kit

·
Registered
116 Posts
why the 3% increase for paypal... having the buyer pay your fees? LOL... I hear ya man I do that on ebay all the time LOL...

·
Registered
29 Posts
It's kinda wierd. I had always seen these for around the price you are asking. I went to the local rim shop last year and they told me they could get them for $700. I wonder why so cheap?

·
Registered
974 Posts
They are probably trying to sell you the Mopar Dub edition grill. These grills look just like the original strut grill that came out for this car. And these usually cost between 600-800 bucks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's kinda wierd. I had always seen these for around the price you are asking. I went to the local rim shop last year and they told me they could get them for $700. I wonder why so cheap?
well at $700 that would be WAY below cost. i've seen them on ebay for over $2300.

·
Registered
38 Posts
$1,900 is a great price for the grille especially since they don't make it anymore for the 300c. The reason they are so expensive is all of them are hand made and are engraved with serial numbers and the name of the person who made it. I am glad I bought one instead of some cheap ebay knock off. Some dirt bag stole my rear emblem so if some reason you choose to part out the set I would like to buy just the rear emblem.

·
Registered
665 Posts
very nice grill package, bought my strut package earlier this year for 300 shipped :) seller didnt know what they had lol.

·
Registered
974 Posts
^^^Hey if you want to make a little profit on what you paid, I will give you 350 right now for your strut! HAHA You got lucky!

·
Registered
622 Posts
I would be afraid to put a $3500 grill on my car. With my luck I'd park it and come back to a car without a grill. :scared:

I had no ideal that you could even buy a grill for that price. Is it made of precious metal or something??? What makes it worth $3500?

I could never afford that grill and please don't take any offense to my questions. God Bless if you or anyone else is able to afford a grill for $1900.
The grill is beautiful and I'm sure anyone who put that on their ride will be pleased with it.
Good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
974 Posts
The crazy thing is, that you see these grills everywhere. Cost alot, but you got to pay the cost to be the boss!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.