Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of BRAND NEW (as in never installed) B and C pillar overlays in Carbon Fiber. This is a full 6 piece kit

Please note, there is a TINY imperfection on one of the B pillars. You cannot even see it in the pic. Its a hairline mark, about 3/16" long - luckily it runs with the weave so is virtually unnoticeable when held vertical on the car. That said, these are otherwise perfect.

These are some pics I took to see what they look like. I just stuck them on temporarily using masking tape. The C pillars arent in the picture, but they are included in the sale. Please remeber these are only lightly taped on. When properly installed, they will sit flush with the pillars and not sit proud as they are in the pictures, again, it was only for quick reference and I wanted to keep the 3M automotive tape on the back intact.

As you can see they look great on a Silver Steel or a light silver, but would look equally good on a black car too. They are a matte finish highlighting the weave and not a heavy gloss clearcoat finish , although if that if your taste, that is something you could easily do.

Will take $65 SHIPPED

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I wonder how these would look on an LG. So these are lighter than the normal CF stuff I see?

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, i guess you could say there is less black in these. They just look a little grayer, as you can see in the pics.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lee, since you arent selling those, you should paint the b/c pillars gloss black since you have your windows tinted
I am selling these!! I was thinking about painting the pillars, but I have a light (35%) tint on the windows, so i think the black may be a little too dark. I was thinking I might just clearcoat the factory finish on the pillars instead.

Anyway, bump, cmon somebody buy these!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.