Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling off some items that I am no longer using in the Magnum. Shipping is not included in the prices.

D-PIC Gauge (Digital Performance Information Center) with 2 1/16" Carbon Fiber Gauge Cup from Auto Meter - $165

Digital Performance Information Center (D-PIC)
Product # 4380
The D-PIC represents a leap forward in performance meter technology making it possible to monitor G forces, 0-60mph times, 60-0mph distances, 1/4 mile data including reaction time, and peak wheel horsepower from the self contained electronics held within a standard 2 1/16” gauge casing.

2 1/16" Carbon Fiber Gauge Cup by Auto Meter
Product # 2121

Dodge Magnum / Chrysler 300 Chrome Side Spears - $300 obo
These are used and will need to have new 3M tape.

Dodge Magnum / Chrysler 300 Chrome Door Handles - $100 obo
These are MOPAR parts from a 300

Magnum SRT Bumper - $400
I had the grill cross hairs cut out and reinforced and the chrome insert strip indents filled then everything painted Brilliant Black along with the fog bezels. I will include a Stainless Mesh sheet to make an upper and lower grill. The bumper does have three minor paint imperfections where the indents are filled in.
No clue what shipping would run on this but it is big and heavy.

05 Magnum stock 18” wheels - $300
Wheels are in perfect shape, no road rash. Tires are worn, 2 have some tread left but not much, and the other two need to be replaced. Will remove tires if needed for shipping cost reduction.

6 Stock BA Speakers - $50 obo
Front 3.5, Rear and Door 6x9's. All in perfect working condition.

I am in the NW Atlanta, GA area

·
Registered
86 Posts
pm sent and do you have pics btw?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Pm sent on door handles

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.