Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
NEW! HD Halos and Strips!

Diode Dynamics is excited to announce our new HD LED Halos and Semi-Flex Strips are now available! Offered in switchback and single colors (red, amber, blue and white), they are perfect for custom applications! The Strips are available in 3, 6, 9 and 12 inches and the Halos are offered in universal sizes from 50-160 millimeters.

Both products were designed from the ground up and manufactured in our facility here in St. Louis, Missouri. They are backed by our hassle-free 3-year limited warranty.

Click here to shop

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
What is your order time on halos for a 300c (140mm pair and 150mm pair)? I tried searching on your site and it says out of stock on anything that fits our vehicles...

I'm thinking either cool white or something that can do color changes.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
What is your order time on halos for a 300c (140mm pair and 150mm pair)? I tried searching on your site and it says out of stock on anything that fits our vehicles...

I'm thinking either cool white or something that can do color changes.

We will be releasing our 150mm & 160mm sizes later this month

Keep an eye on the website for updates and new information

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
Thanks Nick... If you remember PM me when they are in and I'll pick up a couple of sets. If not I'll keep checking in!

Cheers

Reactions: Diode Dynamics

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

Introducing Diode Dynamics Butyl Headlight Sealant! This sealant rope was designed specifically for headlamps, with a firmer composition than auto-store windshield glue. This makes it easy to work with, without causing a sticky mess.

Use it to reseal any headlamp after installing Diode Dynamics LED products! Warm it up a bit, stretch it into the headlight channel, and clamp together while heating, making sure the lens is fastened to the housing. With a little practice, you'll have a factory-quality seal, with quality butyl that will protect against moisture ingress for years to come.

Butyl Headlamp Sealant

21 - 40 of 43 Posts