Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

I bought these Dynaudio MW160 from a Authorized Dealer locally. They were in the showroom not even connected to an amp. I hooked them up played them for about 3 days, and I love them. NOW I WANT MORE> I want the 170 or 172s.

Actually I would consider selling the set with the crossover, and the midrange 4" and the tweeter as well. Let me know what you think.

The mids are in perfect shape. I have been on forums a while I have the same ID on lxforums, 300cforums, **********, chargerforums and I have over 380 positive feedback on Ebay under smart-wheeler-dealer ID. I am a premier verified Paypal customer and I will ship them quickly.

$250.00 plus shipping for the MW160 pair of midbasses only.

Set for $650.00 with xover, 4", tweeter, and MW 160s

Hello.

I bought these Dynaudio MW160 from a Authorized Dealer locally. They were in the showroom not even connected to an amp. I hooked them up played them for about 3 days, and I love them. NOW I WANT MORE> I want the 170 or 172s.

Actually I would consider selling the set with the crossover, and the midrange 4" and the tweeter as well. Let me know what you think.

The mids are in perfect shape. I have been on forums a while I have the same ID on lxforums, 300cforums, **********, chargerforums and I have over 380 positive feedback on Ebay under smart-wheeler-dealer ID. I am a premier verified Paypal customer and I will ship them quickly.

$250.00 plus shipping for the MW160 pair of midbasses only.

Set for $650.00 with xover, 4", tweeter, and MW 160s

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SOLD

And replaced with 360 set with the 8" woofers.

Cant wait to see if there is a noticeable difference.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.