Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, these speakers were in my 300C for 2 weeks. They are the Kicker Midbass 8" RMB8 and yes it fits, it is very slim but sounds awesome. The magnet is a good size, and heavy. It has a very warm sound and would be matched nicely to a 4" component set in the front (like the Boston Pro, or the A/D/S or MB Quart to name a few). Or of course just a nice upgrade to the VERY cheesy door 6x9 speakers in there now. Price $85.00 shipped...

I also have a new pair of Clif Designs 3.5" Coax Speakers in the box. They sound nice and would be a good upgrade to the factory dash speakers and would fit without trimming. Also would work in the center, if you and a friend want to split the set... They have a silk dome tweeter in the center, and yes again they fit with no mods to the dash at all. Price $35.00 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
when you say they sound great, is that with the stock (sound group II) amp, that is what I have. thanks, Fionn
also I am assuming that the kickers put out more bass than the stock speakers, is this correct?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You could try them, they are cheap enough. I am not sure what the sound will be like with the factory amp. I had 65x2 on them they sounded good. The factory amp is, I think around 365 divided by 7 (someone correct me if I am wrong...).

I am not sure if you have ever seen the factory speakers in there, but they are CRAP... I threw mine awy, without even trying to Ebay them...

·
Registered
30 Posts
are they better than the stock ones? I have two kicker L7 subs 12" right now and i have to put my bass settings on -5 in my N1 or else there's crazy amount of distortion coming from the factory speakers.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jas007 said:
are they better than the stock ones? I have two kicker L7 subs 12" right now and i have to put my bass settings on -5 in my N1 or else there's crazy amount of distortion coming from the factory speakers.
WaY better than stock... You will need to open the hole in the door to accept the 8"... The stock speakers are ASS.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
BUMP

COME ON GUYS $100.00 SHIPPED FOR ALL????

:fing02: :headbang: :arms:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.