Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: list of stuff, prices dropped, must go!!!

got a set of brand new tail light covers only taken out of the box to take pics. retail for over $110 asking $75 shipped obo. Also have an oem grille, has one broken tab "pictured" $20 shipped obo for that. a set of gently used oem 07 touring tails $75 shipped obo.A set of textured black base bezels for front bumper which if you want them just make me an offer and pay shipping, 2also have an oem primer srt8 wing still in the box for $180 shipped and an oem fog light kit bnib $115 shipped.feel free to send me any questions or offers you may have for this stuff and prices are negotiable,I want it all gone so dont hesitate on offers worst I'll say is no. I have pics of the other stuff upon request.thanks guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
A set of textured black base bezels which if you want them just make me an offer and pay shipping
Which bezels? Windows, vents? Or the center stack and shifter? If you have the window swutch or side vent bezels I'll take them.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which bezels? Windows, vents? Or the center stack and shifter? If you have the window swutch or side vent bezels I'll take them.
my mistake sorry, front bumper bezels that fill in where fogs would go if yur without.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump for price drops

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.