Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some other parts I had in the garage (can you tell its hit that time on the honey-do list!)....

A whole box of mirror parts. I have been making some custom turn signal mirrors and I ended up buying about 5 or 6 mirrors to take apart, study, customize and trash! Project is done and I dont need these anymore. There are a multitude of parts here! There's one complete (intact) mirror that I didnt even touch - painted Black. There are 3 other mirrors that have been parted in some way. There are glass pieces, mirror motors, casings, housings, connectors, clips etc. I paid close to $200 for everything. If you need spares or if you want to do something similar then these are for you!
$50 SHIPPED

Secondly, a set of 2 FLEXIBLE LED strips that I bought to make some turn signals with. I ended up using a different product, but these would work perfectly too! They are adhesive on the back side, but I was going to mount them flush into the mirror casing itself. Both are 6 1/2" long and have 9 BRIGHT AMBER LEDs in them. BRAND NEW, NEVER USED. Comes with PLENTY of cable.
$35 SHIPPED

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.