Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the OEM RAQ 6 disc am/fm mp3 radio for sale looks like its in great condition. Looking to get $100 shipped. It has been stored since feb. in my closet everysince i upgraded to the navi unit.
:biggrin:

·
Registered
174 Posts
good deal someone should grab this.
I bought one last year off the forum and its such a good upgrade compared to the original single disc one.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
So you burn mp3s onto a disk? is that how they work?

what would it cost to get it to Halifax NS Canada?
well from my door to your door in nova scotia it will be an additional $40.00 sent USPS (delivery confirmation and insurance included), grand totalling $140.00 it would be there in 5-10 days

That is a yes on the mp3's i have never tried but i hear if done correctly you can get 100-250 mp3's on one disc!

·
Registered
115 Posts
well from my door to your door in nova scotia it will be an additional $40.00 sent USPS (delivery confirmation and insurance included), grand totalling $140.00 it would be there in 5-10 days

That is a yes on the mp3's i have never tried but i hear if done correctly you can get 100-250 mp3's on one disc!
The MP3 option is great I have burned over 100 tracks onto a single CD. When I fill my stacked I now get about a weeks worth of listening. I also have my IPOD attached which give me another 4000 tracks. Makes the radio almost useless, except to tune in my IPOD.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm actually interested in buying your 6 disc cd changer/mp3 player. I have a 2005 chrysler 300c.Do you know if it fits the 2005 models and if it has the chrome bezel? If it does then let me know and we can do business.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well it is sold. The answer to your question is this will work for all 05-07 lxs and jeeps. There is no such thing as chrome bezel. You get balck, silver, laminate (fake looking carbon fiber) or a carbon fiber.. silver looks the best IMO. the bezels are in 05-07's without the navigation systems. good luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.