Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE: UNIT IS SOLD!!

I am selling a Pioneer AVIC D3 Navigation system. Item was used for 1 week. I am selling because I have decided to switch to a non-nav radio so I can add money to my Stage 2 PPP Head Fund :grin: :grin:. Price is $675 shipped - FIRM.

Brand new, the unit is about 900-1000:
Pioneer - In-Dash Satellite Radio-Ready/CD/DVD Player/GPS Receiver - AVIC-D3
Buy the Pioneer In-Dash Navigation/DVD Player and other In-dash mobile video systems at circuitcity.com

Pictures as promised (sorry, took them tonight):

The unit is dirty w/fingerprints in the pics but I assure you it is IMMACULATE. I even made a VIDEO of me playing around with the features. (just let me get the cable from my girlfriend tomorrow to upload it).

Unit works fine and is scratch/blemish free. A search on the boards will let you know about everything needed for the unit. I am selling it with EVERYTHING it comes with down to the mounting screws! GPS antenna, manuals, cords, whatever it comes with in the store, YOU GOT! Only thing that you wont get OEM is the package padding which I destroyed in my excitement when it arrived. Don't worry, I will get some adequate padding from UPS when I send it to you :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does this include the metra wiring harness and metra install kit if yes let me know I am very interested
Steve
This is JUST the Pioneer AVIC-D3. Whatever comes with the Pioneer is what comes with this package. Harnesses have to be purchased separately.

·
Registered
118 Posts
All you have to do is look and youll find many units that are new , not refurbs. Google products is a great resource that allows for feedback. Just buy from a vendor that has good feedback. I have yet to get scammed by a google products vendor. I want to make sure forum members know all the resources available too them.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATE: I've listened to all your comments and the price now includes shipping. This should save you 20 - 30 bucks off the total cost.

·
Registered
266 Posts
hey I noticed in your pic you have a map of manhattan - are you in new york by any chance? I'm in staten island, and i'm def interested. how much extra for the wiring harnesses? do you have steering wheel controls as well? do you have receipts or documentation for warranty on the unit? thanks!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey I noticed in your pic you have a map of manhattan - are you in new york by any chance? I'm in staten island, and i'm def interested. how much extra for the wiring harnesses? do you have steering wheel controls as well? do you have receipts or documentation for warranty on the unit? thanks!
Sorry. This unit has been sold. I should have updated the OP. I'll do that now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.