Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the stock exhaust manifolds off my 2006 300C SRT8. She was born 3/06. I got a set from Hennissey and ported them and installed those. Didn't think it would make that big of a difference, but SOTP says WOW. I definitely have crisper RPMs through all ranges. Especially that cruising at 80mph downshift. I have NOT ported these ones. I will if the buyer wants for free. It was easy to do with a grinder.

ONE PROBLEM with these...I installed gutted stock pipes I got from Hennissey that were supposedly from a Magnum/charger/300c SRT8, but they didn't fit right. They might have been from a magnum and been different, but everyone claims they're the same. Anyways, I tightened them down and stripped one of the bolts on the passenger side header. Only the one bolt. I backed the bolt out a little and was still able to tighten the nut on it and ran it for a year with no leaks.

$125 local pick up. Add $25 to ship to the 48 states. Simi Valley, CA.

Here's close up pics of how fat the weld is inside the stock port and how I ported mine...I even removed more material after this pic.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.