Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So here's a little collection I have that I no longer need, so hopefully they can all go to a loving home!

Firstly some HEMI C emblems. I originally got these to replace the 300C badges that came on my car. Apparently Chrysler didnt have a clue what was going on and some 300Cs ended up with HEMI badges and some with 300C badges. Anyway, I went with the SRT8 badges on mine so didnt need these after all. Note, the are currently mounted on door moldings in Bright Silver, but they easily separate so you can put them on your car no matter what color you have. I just havent separated them, so door moldings are included!
$30 SHIPPED for the pair

Secondly, some 300C emblems
These are currently with the Silver Steel molding, but again are removable
$30 SHIPPED for the pair

All are in excellent condition. Anything funky you see in the pics is just reflections - sunny day and a red t-shirt dont help - can you tell im not a photographer??!!

SRT8 badges are sold.

·
Registered
97 Posts
if you are in Australia or don't mind chucking them in an envelope to Australia, i'll take the 3 x SRT8 badges for $90 posted...

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yep, srt8 badges sold - thanks aaron.

now, lets get the rest sold ASAP!
cmon, someone must have demolded and wants to go back!
OR, i know there's plenty of SRT8s and 300Cs out there that got the 300C badge from the factory and would want HEMI C instead!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.