Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the car for a couple of weeks now, still working out how to use all the buttons on the dash but when I found this I thought I was on funniest home videos. Surely I should be getting more than 190km's out of a tank of fuel this can't be the norm with the 5.7i anyway I have spoken to Craig at Chysler AUST and he reckons something is wrong also, no fault lights on the dash, I was thinking one or both o2 sensors were faulty, waiting to hear back from my local Dealership here also. It's my first tank of fuel too and I drive like im driving Miss Daisy around also, car hasn't even been over 100 km/h yet :pat:

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
There's a sending module and card on both sides of the fuel tank. I'm guessing one of them is bad. The modules are under the rear seats.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
There's a sending module and card on both sides of the fuel tank. I'm guessing one of them is bad. The modules are under the rear seats.

Bernie
I can see your angle Bernie thanks for the info, I will take it down to the Servo and refuel it when I can, hopefully the fuel tank is still half full otherwise I can see this sunday driving is going to be and expensive hobby :arms:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts