Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am almost finish with my new build in my 300 SRT8 (Forged Motor, SHR viking Trans, Custom inertia cam, F1 ProCharger, etc) and now I am down to the fuel system. I had a guy who done my first fuel upgrade for me in which I am not exactly sure what exactly was done but I think he split the fuel rail feed lines, added thicker lines and tapped the fuel hat to release more fuel (still stock pump and basket is in tact and I ran a boost a pump). Now I am doing my new build and need help upgrading to something better and more efficient, I still have my current setup with the boost-a-pump. If anyone know what needs to be done or the right person to send me to, I would greatly appreciate it. I have spent countless hours reading forums and different Idea's but the mixed reviews are getting me no where. Whats a known safe way to run fuel capable of 600-1000RWHP give or take that works efficiently?? I am ready to do business and make sure I am getting the right stuff. Pm or reply to help if possible, thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts