Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I bought a 2012 American Specs 5.7 Hemi. All is well but for some points I noticed. When the running daylight is on auto, lights don't come on. When I click full beam, the blue light shows inside on the computer but nothing happens outside the car. I can only use high beam if lights are off. Some electrician told me I needed to change the whole headlights but that is rather expensive. Anyone have any ideas? Could this be fuse related? Also when I try to use the high beam I hear a clicking sound in my front right headlight only but nothing happens.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is that a 300C? Because it looks like a Charger R/T.
Yes I was talking about a 300C :) The one in the pic is a 2014 R/T Charger but it was destroyed a month ago and that's why I bought the 300C..But I found out the problem today after taking the car in for 2 recalls. They say the "flap" isn't working and I need to buy the whole headlights............which is very expensive here..The guy at the dealership said around 1000 dollars.

·
Registered
118 Posts
It's all good. If you were asking about a Charger I was going to suggest posting on our sister site, http://www.chargerforums.com.

Sounds like you have factory HID headlamps. They're crazy expensive. Here in the U.S., you can find them in junkyards for about $500 each if you shop carefully. But I'm confused. Did the dealer explain how the shutter mechanism could function under some conditions and not others?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts