Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was at a dual lane stop light tonight with my kids in the car. In my rear view mirror I noticed a GranPrix or something like that reving his engine (soon I found out it wasn't him) but I wasn't paying any much attention because he was behind me. I pulled away from the stop light quickly but by no means was it pedal to the floor. I didn't notice anything at first but About 75 yards down I hear this car reving out on my left and this BMX X5 goes flying by as I let off the gas a bit when I was near the speed limit....

This chump had been racing me and was left behind at the light and I hadn't even noticed him until I let off the gas at the speed limit. I wouldn't have even noticed him because I was talking to my 9 year old son and he says...whoa...what was that guy doing. I said that that guy was just mad he had a lame truck.... Why would you try to race a X5 vs a 300C?

Chrysler 300C ...Fast..Even when it's not watching you.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I don’t know what this chump was thinking? I do know that those X5’s 4.4 are pretty quick for SUV. Unfortunately these kinds of stories will be common, thanks in part to those got a Hemi commercials. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
254 Posts
MOMO said:
I don’t know what this chump was thinking? I do know that those X5’s 4.4 are pretty quick for SUV. Unfortunately these kinds of stories will be common, thanks in part to those got a Hemi commercials. :rolleyes:
I guess he found out..... LMAO :cool:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Killed so far:
Lexus LS430
Infinity M45
Nissan 350Z (poorly driven by stupid kid)
C4 Vette
Every rice burning big exhaust car with graphics and a spoiler I've come across.

I'm gonna start painting X on my fender to show how many wins I have, like a WWII fighter!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts