Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys I was wondering if any of you ran into any problems (minor or major or annoyances) after you pulled fuse 11 and put it back in?

all feedback is appreciated :fing02:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
^bump^ I know many of you have done this so come on and speak up :p

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
I have not experienced any problems after pulling fuse 11.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how do you do it again? as in keys and where the fuse is located:pat:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Fuse 11 is in the front under the hood. If you lift the cover off the box, on the inside of the cover it has the layout of the fuses. This fuse should be yellow and say 20 on it.

You dont need the keys in the car. People give different times as to how long it needs to be out. I never timed it but I leave it out for 30 seconds or more. I usually go and do something else and then come back :)

Your car shouldnt have any major problems with this. In the owners manual it says that "The transmission electronics are self-calibrating. Therefore, the first few shifts on a new vehicle may be somewhat abrupt or soft until after the break-in period. This is a normal condition, and precision shifts will develop within a few shift cycles." I believe this will occur if you pull fuse 11. It will also reset any check engine lights.

Also according to the owners manual fuse 11 is for the ""auto Shutdown/Powertrain Control Module (PCM)""

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Just to remind everyone, if you have a 2008 it's fuse #2.

Bernie

·
Registered
771 Posts
2008 vehicles-number 2-25amp beige fuse! :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts