Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, i got a sinister looking car dude, i have had at least 6 people tell me my ride looks like a gangster's car, 1 said it looked like a gangster's get-away-car.
I said that is exactly what it is dude, a get away car! Maybe it's the black with 20% tint that makes it look like Al Capone's ride! roflmao! Anybody else have this problem? :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
Jimmy said:
Ok, i got a sinister looking car dude, i have had at least 6 people tell me my ride looks like a gangster's car, 1 said it looked like a gangster's get-away-car.
I said that is exactly what it is dude, a get away car! Maybe it's the black with 20% tint that makes it look like Al Capone's ride! roflmao! Anybody else have this problem? :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin

I've been told mine looks like a gangster car and one person said that it looked like the secret service/ presidential style since I have the Brilliant Black with the 5% on rear and back windows and 10% on front :biggrin: But believe me.....If I need to get away 425hp will get me away in a hurry! :biggrin: :slomo:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
750 Posts
Image or reality?

Since the 300c came out, one has been regularly parked outside the local Hell's Angel's club house.

Zilla
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
Supporting the mob / gangster theory... Have you been to las vegas recently? 300's are everywhere. :AR15firin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
750 Posts
jeepgrady said:
When I first got mine, I was told that if Al Capone was still around, that would be the car he would be riding in.
Yeah ...........:scared::rocketwho: you can fit lots of bodies in that trunk. He'd have a supercharged SRT8 to run away from the :cop: :slomo:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
I don't know about "Gangster", but it's definitely "Gangsta"!! I had to drive through a rough part of town in GA the other day and it was like I had a sign on the car that said, "Free Crack, Harass Driver for Details." Man, this car attracts WAAYYY too much attention...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
Employee pricing and "Free Crack"! July is turning out to be the month that keeps on giving. :nutkick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
djjasond said:
Supporting the mob / gangster theory... Have you been to las vegas recently? 300's are everywhere. :AR15firin
A freind of mine just got back from there and he said he saw them there as taxi cabs?
:wtf1:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
smilin assassin said:
my boss asks if i have a tommy gun hidden in my car...

Now that would be sweet! :AR15firin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
steve 300c said:
A freind of mine just got back from there and he said he saw them there as taxi cabs?
:wtf1:
yeah, i was there 2 weekends ago and they are everywhere... i was there in april and it seems as if there are even more after just a short few months.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
steve 300c said:
A freind of mine just got back from there and he said he saw them there as taxi cabs?
:wtf1:

Yes, there are 300 taxi cabs in Las Vegas... a couple of them are C's. I work near the airport and I've been watching for months now many, many rental 300's and Magnums. They're very popular for tourists to rent.

Audrey
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top