Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was SRT8hog Day for me. Don't know if my car saw any shadows or not, but please end the madness!!! Started right up on the first crank. She's a little dusty from the garage hibernation, but none the worse for wear.

Another 4 inches overnight to shovel. I think the end is near, or is it???

See bruno, my car escapes from time to time...haha. Back to trucking it!!!

NOW THE REALITY OF FRIGGIN' WINTER!!!:pat:

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
You did a darn good job on that driveway Bernie! WoW... you got heaters under it or something? Or do you just route pizza oven exhaust out there?

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You did a darn good job on that driveway Bernie! WoW... you got heaters under it or something? Or do you just route pizza oven exhaust out there?
Nah, I just keep it up. A snow blower helps a lot too. Not enough snow to use it today so I just shoveled it. It's not all that cold today, around zero so the sun helps to keep it clear. Best money I spent last year was getting the new driveway. I don't know why, but concrete seems to soak the heat from the sun and retain it. Gonna take quite a few days of above freezing to get rid of the snow this year and I'm getting impatient for spring.

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
lmao Bernie.I see you washed the "C" and not the truck.Dont blame you either,my other motors dont get cleaned as much as my "C".Belly laugh to you.

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lmao Bernie.I see you washed the "C" and not the truck.Dont blame you either,my other motors dont get cleaned as much as my "C".Belly laugh to you.
Haha. Truth is my car hasn't been washed since last fall. I haven't even driven it for months and months. My truck goes through a touchless car wash whenever I can get around to it. Not much sense lately cuz the roads are sloppy all the time.

Bernie

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Haha. Truth is my car hasn't been washed since last fall. I haven't even driven it for months and months. My truck goes through a touchless car wash whenever I can get around to it. Not much sense lately cuz the roads are sloppy all the time.

Bernie
hah I knew it....The truth is out there.lmao

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
23 Posts
It's not all that cold today, around zero

Bernie
:eek:

See that snow looks so good!
its going to hit 40degrees here today,(and everyday for the next week) so the cars going to hide in the shade inside the building!

love the contrast between your car and the snow!

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Note to Aussie's: Send heat. Send heat soon. Send heat now. That is all.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
I wish I was in the snow - not in the stinking heat we have down here. I'm jealous of all that snow!!

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Note to Aussie's: Send heat. Send heat soon. Send heat now. That is all.

Bernie
and us in the UK,I need warm ashphalt(tarmac)so I can get some grip.It looks good when I smoke the tyres but I need some heat for grip.Rambit,with your powers send some heat over here

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
and us in the UK,I need warm ashphalt(tarmac)so I can get some grip.It looks good when I smoke the tyres but I need some heat for grip.Rambit,with your powers send some heat over here
Just think in a couple of months we'll all be bitching about the heat and the Aussies will be complaining how cold it is...haha. Well, maybe not so much how cold it is for them, but fall's coming guys!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
See bruno, my car escapes from time to time...haha. Back to trucking it!!!
Bernie
Yeah, all the way out onto the driveway and right back into the garage! :pat:

Shush, cuz bruno's gonna be beating me up bad enough later on this...haha.
Bernie
I'm very well aware of you not washing your pretty garage queen. I'm also aware that your blew all that driveway snow onto your neighbor's property!

Don't make me post pics of the weather here :p
Well, I'll send a picture of today's 75 degree F weather! That ought to make that northern snowbird think twice about fleeing the artic zone!

Seriously though, the car and truck look good and that's the first time I have seen pics of your new driveway....it's beautiful!

bruno

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Damn that bruno sending me all those spring pics last week. Such a tease...haha. It'll be here soon enough.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Damn that bruno sending me all those spring pics last week. Such a tease...haha. It'll be here soon enough.

Bernie
No tease here...the pic was taken this afternoon. It is plenty warm enough to melt that snow and put some green into the no landscape look. I am so sorry to see the long, cold winter you have been experiencing.

bruno

1 - 20 of 35 Posts