Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres A Tenative Flyer For The 05 Gathering.....and Some Club T Shirt Designs.....give Me Some Feedback

Happy Holidays Everyone
Keep The 300s In The Garage Tomorrow Night...
Tommyz

Attachments

·
Registered
378 Posts
tommyz said:
Heres A Tenative Flyer For The 05 Gathering.....and Some Club T Shirt Designs.....give Me Some Feedback

Happy Holidays Everyone
Keep The 300s In The Garage Tomorrow Night...
Tommyz

The Tenative Flyer looks great but lets not forget our brother the Magnum's.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Thumbs Up

The Tenative flyer looks great, I'm Definetly Interested! Great job!

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
nice

Nice
My wife suggested Bowling type shirts.
Also i was thinking that maybe we should change the name to club 300 dont want some poeple thinking its just for C models. Also see Midwest Forum i got an idea for a drive to the middle of the state.

Ps Tommy did you talk to Dub yet?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Re: Club 300

Since I do own a 300C would it be to much trouble to offer both 300/300C Goodies. Just a question. :)

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well That Settles It.. Club C Is Now Club 300 ......and As Far As The Gathering....i Dont Think Anyone With A V6 Would Want To Race A V8 And Anyone That Does.....a Cheery Good Luck Will Be Announced Over The Intercom. Really Though I Dont Fell As It Would Be Fair To All The Guys With 300s And 22"s With Custom Work Done To Not Be Allowed Because Osme Of Them Will Have More Money In There Car Than The Guy With The Stock 300c. And In My Opinion I Think Personalizing Your Car Is The Key To Living A Happy Life And So I Beleive We Should Allow 300s -300c , Magnums And The Ford And Chevy Guys At The Gathering And We Can All Have One Hell Of A Good Time......its About Sharing Ideas And Showing Off Your Ride , And If You Get A Chance To Whoop On A Guy That Opted For The V6 Then So Be It !

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Lothp

Hay Lothor.
Relax, its not a big deal. I'm with you on the other brands I don't really care if they're there. But if it brings out more 300 then the better. Besides that in Detroit its not a midwest gathering. It's an if you want to go thing.
The Dub show was my idea and if you havent noticed the 300 is the hot car right now stock or custom. I would like to have as many 300 as possible there let them see its not just a "bling players" car. It would be good to have young and old there. Its not set yet either so it might not happen.

Oh and now i have to change my card's to club 300.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
oh

OH im sorry i read you wrong. It's not a brand thing its a HP thing.
I dont care ither way on that point.
A 300 is a 300. The C like ours is just the better of the 300's :) It like the flagsship of the fleet vs the frigit.

·
Registered
378 Posts
LOTHP said:
My point was that I'd rather have big guns from GM and Ford than anemic 300s. I feel I have more in common with a Marauder than a base 300.

I'd drive to Detroit to play with the other 8 cylinder cars, but I just need to pull up to the nearest stoplight to stomp on an overweighted 6. Sorry to all of the "quantity over quality" crowd, but I'd rather be at a gathering of a half dozen Cs than a half million base, limited, and tourings.
LOTHP,

Being an EX 96 Impala SS owner I wouldn't care if the other 300's showed up. If the guys running this get together do it correctly those folks will be racing other cars like them self selves and the higher powered cars will racing one another.

·
Registered
31 Posts
LOTHP said:
No more fair than to have stock 300Cs at a Dub show. Enjoy, I'll see you some other time. Bet this is the last time the GM/Ford guys will share their track day with ya...
I think your a real "special" kinda person........hahahahaha!! Arrogant prick, its guys like you that ruin shit for people. Keep your negative energy to your simple minded self!! MORON! :mad:

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Busta,

So far this site has been devoid of folks like you, using your kind of language.

We can all agree to disagree without the rude insults.

I sincerely hope you will not post in this manner again.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Taha24 said:
He may not have used family friendly language, but I agree with Busta.
I don't agree with LOTHP's opinion, either. I feel car people are car people, and get-togethers of enthusiasts are ususally lots of fun.

It's not Busta's point of view that's the problem. It's the way he said it. If we don't discourage these kind of posts, this site may go the way of many others on the net, IMO.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I thought I found a great site with some great people sharing a passion....now your going to talk about "people like me"!!!!! I make a statement about one person who is insulting a group of people and use one bad word and now Im singled out........you should think it through again and get back to me. :rolleyes:

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Busta said:
I thought I found a great site with some great people sharing a passion....now your going to talk about "people like me"!!!!! I make a statement about one person who is insulting a group of people and use one bad word and now Im singled out........you should think it through again and get back to me. :rolleyes:
Busta, I've said all I'm going to say on this subject.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Relax

Everone just relax. Busta was just speaking his mind like Lothar was. Dont every one jump on anyone else. This place is friendly and that's how i hope it stays.
As for the gathering we'll see what happens when the time comes till then just enjoy your cars and have happy new year.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Ditto

Scarbrs said:
Everone just relax. This place is friendly and that's how i hope it stays.
As for the gathering we'll see what happens when the time comes till then just enjoy your cars and have happy new year.
Ditto Scarbrs!
We are one Big Happy 300/300C Family! :)

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sheesh ! ....sorry i wont be able to meet up with you guys for the chicago show, i have way to much work to do, i am supposed to have my body kit on Twista's car, (rap star) for the detroit autoshow, so i really need to hunker down. Thanks for the great feedback on the kit, i have the side cladding done, and am finishing the rear molds, so shes coming along, What do you think i should sell the grills for and should they be part of the kit or not ? the grill is the deep dish frame , and you can install any insert you want in it or keep changing them as the year goes on.....i think its a great idea for guys like me , cause i cant ever make my mind up what looks the best..lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts