Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Well im about to join the Chrysler 300c family and thought I would finally sign up to these forums after lurking around here for a few months. Im a 33yo health care worker from Perth in Western Australia. Im sick of seeing Toyota Corollas and Mazda 3's all over my town and want a ride thats somewhat unique.

My 300c fascination started back in February when I was asking a mate if he could have any car in the world what would he want. I was expecting him to say a ferrari, lambo, maserati, mclaren of some model, so when he said he wanted a Chrysler 300c I decided to google image it. Im not a petrol head by any stretch of the imagination so knew nothing about these cars (and there aren't too many in my neck of the woods). Long story short, when I saw how awesome these things looked I was expecting a price tag of $80K+, so when I had a look at a few prices and discovered they were in my price range the intense research began.

Ive test driven a 2009, 2012 and 2013 model 300c. And while I prefer the front end look of those pre-2011, I cant go past the features that are now offered with the newer models. The back end of the newer 300c's look a lot nicer too. Anyway my research is all done and now im on the scout leading up to the End of Financial Year sales so fingers crossed I can be cruising around in one of these bad boys very soon.

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Hi and welcome!
Yeah tough choice but a nice one to be able to make! Good luck with your hunt!

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Welcome from MI! :D

·
Premium Member
4,956 Posts
Welcome to 3CF from London UK :wave:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Welcome to 3CF from Puerto Rico!!!:grouphug:

Good luck on your search for your new ride.

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Welcome to the forums and the are plenty of members in Perth to keep an eye out for

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome from Melbourne! I too recently bought the 2013 300c. It is an awesome car in every way. Hope you enjoy your new ride as much as I do! Which colour are you going for?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for the welcome :)
Welcome from Melbourne! I too recently bought the 2013 300c. It is an awesome car in every way. Hope you enjoy your new ride as much as I do! Which colour are you going for?
Initially i wanted a black 300c and was willing to travel interstate to get one. And when i discovered that Heizenberg from Breaking Bad actually drover a black srt8 I was certain black was my colour. But for whatever reason im now gung ho on purchasing a bright white 300c. With black interior, the white 300c's look great with dark tint and some nice chrome wheels.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I bought a Bright White 2013 SRT8 with black interior and dark tint. Always wanted one in that colour after seeing one in some advertising. They look great in that colour. The only down side is that the black brake dust from the Brembos really shows around the back panels of the car. Oh well, just have to wash it more often:)

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Welcome, from Montreal Canada.

Tough choice on buying a 300c today but I'm pretty sure I would do the same thing if I was in your shoes (although I prefer the first generation because I own one lol).

Looking forward to seeing some shots of your ride!

Cheers,

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi all,

Well im about to join the Chrysler 300c family and thought I would finally sign up to these forums after lurking around here for a few months. Im a 33yo health care worker from Perth in Western Australia. Im sick of seeing Toyota Corollas and Mazda 3's all over my town and want a ride thats somewhat unique.

My 300c fascination started back in February when I was asking a mate if he could have any car in the world what would he want. I was expecting him to say a ferrari, lambo, maserati, mclaren of some model, so when he said he wanted a Chrysler 300c I decided to google image it. Im not a petrol head by any stretch of the imagination so knew nothing about these cars (and there aren't too many in my neck of the woods). Long story short, when I saw how awesome these things looked I was expecting a price tag of $80K+, so when I had a look at a few prices and discovered they were in my price range the intense research began.

Ive test driven a 2009, 2012 and 2013 model 300c. And while I prefer the front end look of those pre-2011, I cant go past the features that are now offered with the newer models. The back end of the newer 300c's look a lot nicer too. Anyway my research is all done and now im on the scout leading up to the End of Financial Year sales so fingers crossed I can be cruising around in one of these bad boys very soon.
:biggthump

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
update: Just purchased a 2013 Bright White 300c!!

Got quite a good deal on it. It still has 31 months new car warranty on it, but paid $12,000 less than a brand new model. The car already has darkest legal tint (which is non-metallic, ie sat nav and radio worked fine :) ) and i get a brand new set of wheels because the old ones had some weird stuff on them.

Just waiting on finance to come through and i should be able to pick it up in less than a week.

Damn these cars make you feel like a million dollars while driving them :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Congrats!

She's a beauty alright =)

Reactions: gdshifty
1 - 20 of 27 Posts