Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2013 300 srt8 with the automatic. I don't know much about automatics and have heard that you can change the gearing and torque converter. I haven't been able to find any of these. Anyone have any experience with these amd if so what did you do? Anyone know the factory gear ratio on the 13's?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a 12' and im sure the ratio is the same. 3:03.1 you can swap your rear differentials if you want. I would say sacrifice legs for your off the line time. Probably 3:55 is where i would go. you could go higher like a 3:73 but your highway mileage will drop. I also got a new torque converter as well. Where are you located at?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Warning if you go to change your gear ratio witch I have just done in my 05 300c I put 3.55 gears in and a 2800 stall converter in. You have to tune the computer with en external tuner. Like a hyper tech( I tried Diablo sport tune and my car doesn't even turn over now and cost me alot of money and arguing with Diablo) my tranny shop and Chrysler can't tune the ecu for the gears.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Eric at BFNY is the man to talk to.

I've got a 3200 stall, AMG blue tops, and the aluminum pucks on my rear cradle. Also had plans to step up to a 3.55 rear but haven't done it yet. As far as I (admittedly not much) know no need for programming ,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts