Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AT 18000 miles my sway bar bushings are clunking. It will go back a 2nd time under warranty. Last trip they changed the lower control arm. How many are having sway bar issues? How did you solve it? Did you go to polyurethane? Stay with stock? Change the sway bar? It is just difficult for the wife to drive a new car clunking. :1zhelp:

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
Seems like too soon. I replaced mine with some Pedders poly bushings 30K miles ago and have no problems since.h

If it's the bushings at the swaybar endlinks then why would they replace the control arms?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seems like too soon. I replaced mine with some Pedders poly bushings 30K miles ago and have no problems since.h

If it's the bushings at the swaybar endlinks then why would they replace the control arms?
Same question I had. If it were not under warranty I would have done as you did. Then had the car 4 days now and I am still waiting.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Car was dropped off Wed 5/7 for repeat issue and as of 5/12 it still isn't ready. Either 1) they didn't start or 2) they don't have the parts and 3) don't know how repair.

Hopefully it will be ready today. Wife is driving the F250 Turbo Diesel 4WD and not a happy camper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts