Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was surfing the net when I remmembered that the C isn't only being sold in the U.S. so I went to the german website and the first thing I noticed that thier version of the 300 comes with an option of a 6 cd mp3 player and a colored screen which has chrysler writen on it (http://www.chrysler.de/content/chrysler/de/modelle/300c/interieur.html#) so I was wondering if any of you guys have a part number so I could order it coz the Middle east version of the 300 comes with the 6 cd mp3 player but without the color screen display and I don't want to go for the big Navigation Unit coz then I have to change the trim bezel and also I will loose the small storage space under the a/c control.
I also need the part number for the rear lights with fog lights plus the switch for it.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Never seen it before - looks interesting. Probably some of the benefits of the NAV in terms of better display for MP3's, Sirius, etc. without having to have the full size NAV screen.

Let us know if you find out more.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Maybe DC just used a color graphic for the display for website purposes?

·
Registered
563 Posts
On the NAV unit, that graphic comes on as the unit is first powered on for about 2 secs. I don't know if the other radios do it too. Anyone?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well after searching I found this in their specs. If any one would translate I would appreciate it very much

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
jamoleh said:
Well after searching I found this in their specs. If any one would translate I would appreciate it very much
There you go.

Option Package.
Boston Acustic 7 Speaker System with Subwoofer (380 Watts)
Radio with 6 CD changer and MP3 Player
Glass Sunroof with Tilt Function. (Electric)
DVD Navigation System with Map Display and intergrated 6 CD changer
Electronic Pedal adjustment with memory
Premium Leather seats with seat heater (Front)
Walnut decor on steering wheel, shifter and door puller.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't think that it tells anything about the color display does it?
The part where it says about the DVD Nav. I would presume that it is the 7" screen, right?

·
Registered
110 Posts
jamoleh said:
I don't think that it tells anything about the color display does it?
The part where it says about the DVD Nav. I would presume that it is the 7" screen, right?
I am German, and it does not say anything about the screen. The 7 in there means that it has 7 speakers installed.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MGD said:
I am German, and it does not say anything about the screen. The 7 in there means that it has 7 speakers installed.
Gutenmorgen,
No, what I meant is dine ziben ist the screens size.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
The German 300C "Hemi" has DVD Nav standard. It is included in the base price. Only the V6 version has optional Nav.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
E55 KEV said:
The German 300C "Hemi" has DVD Nav standard. It is included in the base price. Only the V6 version has optional Nav.
Yes I noticed it some where there I think in the specs part.
Our C here comes withevery thing but without the DVD Nav. system,Sirus Radio & Uconnect.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
james jefferson said:
go to www.worldlingo.com and you can get the translation to/from english to german. or you just use google to search for "english translations".
Thanks very much for the info., appreciated.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts