Thought you'd be in Kuwait/ Iraq

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kuwait/Iraq

CUEBALL said:
Thought you'd be in Kuwait/ Iraq
Naw. LTC said at two months out I wasn't going this trip. Ihave to stay back and take care fo the community personnel wise.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well I am glad that I am not the only guy on the block from Germany; How about we get together this year. Do a couple rides, I have been Europe 17yrs so I could show you a few sites and meet other 300's in the processes. What do you say?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mr max where are you located? WE can definitely do a ride somewhere as I knwo of three others with 300s plus mine. I think there is couple of magnums too running around K town. What do you think. We can plan it and get it together.

·
Registered
446 Posts
realmckoy said:
Post up! :wave:
Guten Tag everyone.....although i live in Canada i have family in Germany....i will be in the Bremen area in April and also in Berlin in May....anyone live in either of these 2 cities ??.....i would love to meet up with someone....have a few beers or schnapps....and of course talk about our cars.....PM me if anyone would like to meet up with a Canadian/German SRT-8 owner :wave:

WC

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WestcoastSRT8 said:
Guten Tag everyone.....although i live in Canada i have family in Germany....i will be in the Bremen area in April and also in Berlin in May....anyone live in either of these 2 cities ??.....i would love to meet up with someone....have a few beers or schnapps....and of course talk about our cars.....PM me if anyone would like to meet up with a Canadian/German SRT-8 owner :wave:

WC
I live in K town si sorry that i am not closer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
WestcoastSRT8 said:

WC
Guten Tag WC:wave:
Hi to everybody

I live near Bremen and I work in Bremen.
It would be great to meet you there.
Also, I have for you a nice place to show some nice cars. :biggrin:

www.tamsen.de

I'm working there.

I look also for a 300C SRT8 and that's perfect to find somebody to talk about it - and other cars, beer and schnaps...girls?!

Holger

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how far

How far is bremen from Kaiserslautern?

WiWa said:
Hi to everybody

www.tamsen.de

I'm working there.

I look also for a 300C SRT8 and that's perfect to find somebody to talk about it - and other cars, beer and schnaps...girls?!

Holger

·
Registered
446 Posts
WiWa said:
Hi to everybody

www.tamsen.de

I'm working there.

Holger

Hallo Holger !.....please see my reply to your post over at introductions forum...

vielen dank !

WC

·
Registered
446 Posts
WiWa said:
Hi to everybody

www.tamsen.de

I'm working there.

Holger

yes i do like girls !......frauen mit grosse busen :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
See now this is what I am saying. If you guys do put something together in Germany. I will be willing to drive the 20hrs to get there From Kosovo just to attend.

Just make sure the snow is gone.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Moin

Respect - 20 hour trip for one dinner in Bremen ...:biggrin:

I think will we have a small programm for the day.

So, when I have the right date with WC I will start a new Thread with the details.

Maybe we find other german/european 300C driver/owner.

Holger

·
Registered
45 Posts
Dudes there are two rallys in May; one is in Bamberg May 20th and the other still waiting the time and date group, also I am thinking about doing something myself so wuzup wanna ride?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Chrysler, Dodge , and Jeep tuning meet was a success. I got the pleasure of meeting Mr. max and some other fellas with 300 Cs in Europe. Jus tsend the link of the car shows and my crew..The Platinum Ballers" wil ride out to see ya'll

1 - 20 of 77 Posts