Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
It's a shame I left Stuttgart and came to Japan . I liked driving through Germany and Europe, every three months I had to drive to Belgium to the NATTO HQs to help our remote office people when I worked for DISA.

·
Registered
161 Posts
been in Germany for about 2 months now. enjoy driving on the autobahn :) living between baumholder and k-town by the burg litchenburg castle.
Mexiphil,

You should check out the show/M&G in Bamberg. I went to the one last year it was pretty good for the short time it was put together and the weather. This one will be bigger and better, hopefully the weather will co-operate. I won't be attending this one because I'll still be out of the country. Nixon has been trying to get alot Americans to attend this one too!

-CJR300C

·
Registered
161 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
i'm over there in stuttgart.

·
Registered
161 Posts
i'm over there in stuttgart.
Are you going? I had a good time last year, this year it'll be larger and you'll be able to find some good shops and meet with other people from Germany so we could have Meet and Greets later on. People are coming from all Europe to attend. There was some other forum members and some othere car club members around too. It's easy to find once you get to Bamberg, if you don't have a aftermarket navigation system you can use MapQuest: Karten for directions.

·
Registered
246 Posts
nah i'll be at the oktoberfest on the 15th :trink26:
i only got the stock 3.5 so i couldnt even mess with yall anyway lol (i'm working on the hemi tho)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hallo Leute!

Greetz from the Ostseeküste / Usedom. That´s in the far northeastern area of germany, near the polish border. So no Oktoberfest and no tuner-meeting for me...

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Christian

21 - 40 of 77 Posts