Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Guten Tag WC:wave:
Hi to everybody

I live near Bremen and I work in Bremen.
It would be great to meet you there.
Also, I have for you a nice place to show some nice cars. :biggrin:

Tamsen: Willkommen bei Tamsen

I'm working there.

I look also for a 300C SRT8 and that's perfect to find somebody to talk about it - and other cars, beer and schnaps...girls?!

Holger
Hallo Holger !

any news yet on finding a SRT-8 ?.....i'm leaving on the 13th for another trip (my 3rd) to Irvine California to attend the Spring LX meet

SoCalLX.com - Where Southern California Car Culture meets Modern Mopar Muscle

i will let you know when i am travelling again to Germany....

here are a few updated pics of my Charger SRT-8

aufwiedersehen ! :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
which city are you in?

·
Registered
446 Posts
i am in Vancouver BC Canada :) ...i have family in Bremen and Berlin.....i plan to visit southern Germany on my next trip....Munich and Stuttgart as just some of the cities i would like to see....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well i'm not German but i am a neighbour of yours from the Netherlands, i'm thinking of importing one from Germany saves me allot of money :fing02:

·
Registered
246 Posts
bump......anyone ? :)
there's just a small number of SRTs over here in germany. 2 or 3 of them are posting over at the german 300c forums.
i think the majority of the 300's over here are CRDs (3.0 diesel) or "small" 3.5ers. we pay like $9 per gallon over here so go figure.,.. :scared:

ps. if you come to stuttgart or munich make sure it's in october when there's the octoberfest in munich and the volksfest in stuttgart. lots of beer and lots of fun i can tell ya
you can shoot me a PM if you want so we can meet up

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hallo my german friends ! :)

just an update to let you all know that i ordered a 2009 Dodge Challenger back in july and the car is now on it's way to my dealer in Vancouver...it has been almost 4 months !.....sehr lange zeit !

i will post some pics very soon

alles gute !

WC

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hallo my german friends ! :)

just an update to let you all know that i ordered a 2009 Dodge Challenger back in july and the car is now on it's way to my dealer in Vancouver...it has been almost 4 months !.....sehr lange zeit !

i will post some pics very soon

alles gute !

WC
thats whats up... :scared: :scared: :scared:
one of the guys over here at the german 300c forums also bought one a couple of weeks ago. he's got 22s on it now, helluva car!!!!

dont forget to post some pics when you got it :biggrin:

41 - 60 of 77 Posts