Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
German 300c

hi fellers your cars look great. i'am here in the US . the last time i was in Germany was in 1998. and the american classic cars i saw there then were great looking .gas was $5 per gal. there, $105 per here in the US.i have a Chrysler 300c awd all options BS 06 49000 ml. ,debadged ,shaved side moulding, SRT frount fashia, SRT steering wheel & door pulls, DUB bommers/Hankook 255/40/20,chrome vertical bellet grill, Chrome Ingein Power flo CAI/CRM Tuned by JOSHUA SCHWARTZ of HHP RACING, LED taile lights/ red LED turn bulbs, clair LED frount side markers, Corvtte red rear side markers installed on side rear bompers, Mercedes E63 AMG paddle shifters , AMG Shifter leather/walnut burle/chrome with amg logo, rear roof spoiler, slat gray sheep skin covers frount seats, 3rd break light disconnted, 40" therd break light from trunk of 98 Cadi sts. installed under roof liner in rear window like Bently. AMG chrome trim fender badges, AMG trunk badge , LED signle mirror covers, THERE IS ONE MOD I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME COMPLETE. i have been trying for a long time now ,to get a pair of electric side door mirrors and control [switch]nob, mirrors that when you turn the control nob left or right the mirrors fold in towardes the body. can you send me a link for any used car part on ebay there or of any parts yards on ebay. or if anyone is parting a 300 with these type of mirrors. we don't have this option on our LX cars here in the US . thanks in advance for any and all help. AL [email protected] SEASONS GREETINGS TO ALL

·
Registered
11 Posts
I saw a beautiful 300c parked outside of the wall of Rothenburg while there last year. Maybe still there. Is it close? Could look it up and exchange pleasantries.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey all my deutsche freunde !....here is my Challenger at a Mopar Car Show this past weekend in Everett WA USA

·
Registered
164 Posts
here's a pic taken by my friend that he added some special effects....

·
Registered
164 Posts
Season's Greetings to all my deutscher friends !....here are some pics from today of my Challenger R/T with it's new wheels...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm down in heidelberg, i woulod love to get up with you all. even tho i just sold the 05 with all the toys on it to get the 06 with a hemi. but by summer it should be somewhat ready

·
Registered
164 Posts
anyone near Bremen ?....i have family nearby in Schwanewede and Vegesack :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
i really dont know about any car cruizes. but i know in two weeks we are going to the field for two months. a group of us are going out this saturday if the weather cooperates.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts