Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Hectorrandallnoe are both getting the police pkg. tune on our cars tomorrow, or we're atleast going to try to. Will keep you posted on how much of a difference it makes. Still not quite sure what it all changes, but i'll find out.

Aaron:fing02:

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Who's doing the tune??

·
Registered
378 Posts
that sounds interesting i never thought there was a difference excpet for the speed limiter. Let us know how it goes and is the dealer doing this?

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
What exactly is the police package tune and what does it do to tune the car?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Bump while waiting for an update. Please list police package specific tuning differences vs stock....most of us have already moved a step closer using the SC or DP to remove the speed limiter lol

·
Registered
376 Posts
Guys, don't expect much performance-wise.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry it took so long to get back, they said that they need a police charger in there right before they do mine so that the program is already loaded by using the police car vin, so basically i just have to wait. And i believe that the police package also raises the shift points, and a few other things.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Honestly I think you'd be better off by a FP or DP......do it yourself

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've been thinking about just doing the diablo, we'll see though. My credit cards are maxed already, so the police pkg would have been waaaayyyy cheaper...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts