Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like the Australians have been putting together some nice cars over the last few years. I've been a big fan of the cars that have been re-badged as Pontiacs.

Take a look at the latest they have to offer, it's called the HSV Tourer.

HSV Tourer unveiled - (Australia)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I would need to see more pics before I pass judgment. I think its more soccer mom wagon like and doesn't have the same look as the magnum did.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
looks nothing like a 300 so how does it compete with it? looks like a small magnum-ish type of car

·
Registered
476 Posts
the pontiac G8 sedan will likely be GM's anwser to the LX platform hemi cars.

the G8 looks like a derivative of an australian holden.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Didn't know the 2010 models were out yet! Where the heck did a V8 CRD come from??

:pat:

abupu

Car: 2010 Chrysler 300C 8cyl CRD Hemi
Member Number: 17781
Trader Rating: (0)

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Dont know if any of you have seen the G8 in person but its a nice car, looking at getting one me self.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
I've seen a few G8's around here and they are plain looking. I'm sure they'll spice them up to look better but I am not impressed so far. No body was even giving it a second glance...unlike the 300 that still gets tons of looks eventhough there are so many out there.

As to the original post-er, how is that the answer to the 300 from GM? It's a station wagon. Do you mean the Magnum? The magnum SRT was probably the nicest looking wagon to ever hit the market...and it didn't make the bean counts. So my question is, how is that thing going to make the bean count? It aint.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
funny thing about these new pontiacs...they ALL still look alike from the front.

the front of the g8 looks like the front of the vibe and almost every other pontiac out there.

"look, it's a g8! no, it's a g5! no, it's a......vibe??!"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts