Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GOING TO VEGAS!!

Just thought I'd let you guys know I'm leaving tonight for CES. I'm sure there will be plenty of 300's on display and I will take plenty of pics.
But, that means i won't be on this forum till Monday.
I'll miss you guys!!! Have a GREAT week!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Also going to Vegas..

I also am going to Vegas for WCES. I don't know if I'll have much time to look around (but if I can I will take as many 300c pictures as possible).

Maybe I'll see you on the strip :cool:

·
Registered
125 Posts
if you see any new in dash navigation systems that seem pretty good could you let me know when you get back thanks!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
WCES - stands for "Winter Consumer Electronics Show"

back in the day there used to be two Consumer Electronics Shows. One in the summer (traditionally in Chicago) and one in the winter (traditionally in Vegas)

Old habits die hard...sorry about the abrieviation confusion.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
oh

oh got you. But whay will there be so many 300?
We have a consumer show here in Chicago this week end at the Rosemont Convention center. but it all that second hand stuff you know mostly crap.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Actually not talking about that one. The original CES had a show in McCormick Center. Although it was slightly smaller than the one in Vegas and it was not open to the public. Primarily folks in the CE industry, the press, and dealers. This was many years ago.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I will be there tomorrow driving my 300c with new installed grill, k&n typhoon and new magnaflow cat back system....

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm currently "stuck" in the Vegas airport but using their wireless feed. I've got some pics of cool 300's but they are in my cam and my cord is back in Daytona.
Alot of new stuff and I took 450 pics so I'll post some of the cool ones soon.
BTW apparently pilots need a specified # of hours rest. My plane is outside but no pilots which screw up my whole trip back. As lond as my batt lasts, I will stay on this forum.
PLEASE talk to me!! Ha!Ha!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Good luck, wow stuck in Vegas that's got to be a night mare. Hey, please when you can get a chance, post some of those awesome pictures you took. Can't wait to see them and what's new for the upcoming year.
Thanks and hey, hang on in there.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Made it back home. Boy was that a nightmare for awhile. Because of the delay my flight from Vegas to my connection in Dallas had me changing airlines. The problem is Dallas doesn't have inside terminal connections. This means if you go to another terminal you leave the secure area. You guessed it, get scanned again! It was 4:53am and no busses were running to the other terminals. So, a kind man with a patch on one eye drove me in his personal vehicle to the other terminal. Just when I thought things were getting worse, the girl at the terminal told me that there were no other seats left in coach. Just when I was about to "open a can" she told me I was being moved to 1st class! What a dream you people live in 1st class! Hot towels, real cups for cofee and better food!
American Airline pilots...please be late again!!!
Now to the good stuff...I will be posting pics of 300's tomorrow, after I get used to the 3 hour time-change!

PS. it was between 31 and 45 degrees in Vegas. It's 77 back home!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts