Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
Joined
·
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,066 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
528 Posts
Refried

Always appreciate someone dragging up the past Northern. :p
But seriously, how do you spell Hummilac?
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
14,583 Posts
My Classic

Here's one that got me and LOTS of others really rollin' on here and was a lot of fun while doing it:

Speeding Ticket

Rambit :D
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
3,667 Posts
Great idea for a thread NR!! Here's my choices:
I would have also listed the driving tunes thread, BUT my all time fave is definitely the "F***ing speeding ticket" thread ... for sheer wackiness :D I might add BEFORE I was elected to Admin!
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
14,583 Posts
HEMEEE said:
my all time fave is definitely the "F***ing speeding ticket" thread ... for sheer wackiness :D
Hehehe...oh how I miss those good old days. Hehehe :D

Rambit
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,262 Posts
Oh my god, it will take me a few days to get through the ones I haven't read already. Good thing I have 24 hours of duty today (Good old Army 'Staff Duty').
Just read the traffic ticket thread. My god, 6 pages!! :) Good stuff. I always wanted to post my offbeat humor, but was afraid of getting banned. But since Rambit is still allowed here, I guess it's alright. hehe
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
14,583 Posts
CUEBALL said:
Oh my god, it will take me a few days to get through the ones I haven't read already. Good thing I have 24 hours of duty today (Good old Army 'Staff Duty').
Just read the traffic ticket thread. My god, 6 pages!! :) Good stuff. I always wanted to post my offbeat humor, but was afraid of getting banned. But since Rambit is still allowed here, I guess it's alright. hehe
Yeah but it's like walking a fine line, a VERY fine line. Where the hell is Simon Templar?

Rambit
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
3,667 Posts
Rambit said:
Yeah but it's like walking a fine line, a VERY fine line. Where the hell is Simon Templar?

Rambit
Thank you for throwing that in Rambit... a very fine line indeed :28:! Where the hell is vvv90?
:sadwavey:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,068 Posts
HEMEEE said:
Where the hell is vvv90?
:sadwavey:
I stopped by his house to see if he could come out and play, but his Mom said he was grounded for wrecking the pink Prius on the Dan Ryan Expressway the other day. Held up traffic for miles. How sad. I guess finally having to buckle down in a real job means no fun and games on the message board. :eek:uch:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
14,583 Posts
HEMEEE said:
Thank you for throwing that in Rambit... a very fine line indeed :28:! (What's a 28 smiley mean?) Where the hell is vvv90?
:sadwavey:
I heard he hooked up with Northern Rider and they got busted and were thrown in the slammer with Bubba. NR got out but vvv90's still in there with NDENT. As long as he's happy I guess it's alright. At least that's what Mikeyjohn said and I believe him.

Rambit
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top