Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just bought a 2007 300C AWD w/ 90,000 miles on it for $11,700. Good deal? I was thinking of just turning around and try to sell it for a quick profit. Anyone know about what it would go for? It is basically stock and does not have the nav system or sunroof.

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
Value of any used vehicle would be subject to condition, service history and local market pricing. I'd start with kbb.com & also check the NADA value.

Suggested retail in Excellent condition in my area, per KBB.com, is around $17K

Private party would be just a shade over $14k

·
Registered
284 Posts
I sold my 2006 300C for $11,500 two months ago. It had 98,000 miles, Nav, Sunroof, park assist, upgraded OEM sound system, and all the other goodies in my signature. I checked the guides and got a value of $12,750. It did have a cracked windshield and minor cosmetic damage on the rear bumper. I had the vehicle on craigslist for two months for $13,000 with absolutely no interest except to trade junkers. I then threw it up on autotrader for $11,500 because I found a killer deal on a 2011 and didn't want my mileage to go above 100K. I got a call two days later and sold the vehicle. In my area, the dealers are way over charging for the vehicles. Like Maddog said, it's all about the condition, but also the area. If it goes over 100K, it will be harder to sell because credit unions will be hesitant to finance the vehicle. Check autotrader and see what similar vehicles (mileage/options) in your area are selling for... then price it a bit lower for a quicker sale.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I got my 08 cool vanilla 300c with all options, 39,900 miles for 16,300

1 - 5 of 5 Posts