Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a good paint shop in the Beach Cities area of Los Angeles. Anyone have anybody they can recommend? I want to remove the rear wing, have a few dings and I need to repaint the Grip grille.

Thanks!

I also wouldn't mind doing this....

·
Registered
243 Posts
lovin that color scheme... specially the front end, ive never seen anyone black out the port holes next to the fog lights...

I'm trying to find a good paint shop in the Beach Cities area of Los Angeles. Anyone have anybody they can recommend? I want to remove the rear wing, have a few dings and I need to repaint the Grip grille.

Thanks!

I also wouldn't mind doing this....

·
Registered
45 Posts
When I choose to do this color scheme I just wanted to do something differnet that I had not seen before. On the bumper I had the body shop cut out the horizontal platic pieces and put matching wire mesh behind all the openings. Thanks for the props on the car i appeciate it.
SocalSRT8

·
Registered
243 Posts
theres something weird about the side of that car, I just cant put my finger on it...
ist the SRT8 badge? i think its a bit high... just my .02 cents

·
Registered
463 Posts
your car makes me really like the color silver it shows all the curves and stuff on the car, really COOL COOL car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts