Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried to change me brakes today but almost stripped 2 bolts :smashfrea so gonna go with a shop. Anyone from San Diego recommend any shops? I'm in the Miramar area.

·
Registered
411 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
[SIZE=+1]B and B Auto Repair[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]2281 Fairmount Ave[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]San Diego, CA 92105[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1](619) 262-6045‎
[/SIZE]

Family-run business (dad and his two sons). Honest, reliable and do the work right! I've taken 3 vehicles there (including my 300C, changed my shocks, struts, springs, rotors, pads), my dad has been going there for over 12 years. I know it's a drive from Miramar but they can do it. This is the ONLY place I trust my car to get worked on. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Big Smooth

Please tell me about your suspension. Don't want KWs and I can't determine what to install when my shocks/struts go. I don't have the C model but I don't think that would matter. Thanks

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Big Smooth

Please tell me about your suspension. Don't want KWs and I can't determine what to install when my shocks/struts go. I don't have the C model but I don't think that would matter. Thanks

To most people here they would most likely say that the KW's are the Holy Grail of suspension parts. I didn't want to spend that much on them so I went with Eibach Pro-Kit springs (1.6" drop) and the Eibach Pro-Damper Kit (shocks and struts). I also have now the Hotchkis Sway bars front and rear. It is a harsher ride than stock but it has a more performance feel to it, the way I like it. To some it might seem too harsh a ride but I don't mind it one bit and it works for me. So, do what you want to do it and then judge for yourself is pretty much all I can say. If you're in SD, I know a shop that sells the kits I have for cheaper than anywhere else that I've found on the internet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts