Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i pulled the trigger today and got me a 2008 Chevy silverado, extended cab black on black. 0% APR for 5 years! i traded in my 300c and i lost $11,745 on the deal. OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH. my monthly payments increased by $50 but i will be done paying off this truck 6 months faster then my expected payoff date for the 300c. I love my 300c but there are way to many low ballers out there with 2.7's and 3.5's with ebay grilles that totally kill the rep. In my town there are at least a hundred 300's so its def played out. I doubt theres any other car out there that can match the 300C on price and looks. A definate pantie dropper :wink:

THING IS! all the paperwork is signed and i still have my car till tomorrow. They are having the truck delivered and the official hand over is in 24hrs. When i 1st got home i ripped out all the HID's and LED's keepin those babys! you can bet i am going to drive this car like a madman on my way to work tomorrow! oh baby! i just wanna test that 130mph govener one more time :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
4,455 Posts
Every time I see a silverado I'll think of you

(of coruse, they're normally tailgating me when I discover them, and I see about 1/3 of their grille in my rearview mirror).

Glad you traded in one of the most unique cars on the road for yet another boring pickup :p

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
i pulled the trigger today and got me a 2008 Chevy silverado, extended cab black on black. 0% APR for 5 years! i traded in my 300c and i lost $11,745 on the deal. OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH. my monthly payments increased by $50 but i will be done paying off this truck 6 months faster then my expected payoff date for the 300c. I love my 300c but there are way to many low ballers out there with 2.7's and 3.5's with ebay grilles that totally kill the rep. In my town there are at least a hundred 300's so its def played out. I doubt theres any other car out there that can match the 300C on price and looks. A definate pantie dropper :wink:

THING IS! all the paperwork is signed and i still have my car till tomorrow. They are having the truck delivered and the official hand over is in 24hrs. When i 1st got home i ripped out all the HID's and LED's keepin those babys! you can bet i am going to drive this car like a madman on my way to work tomorrow! oh baby! i just wanna test that 130mph govener one more time :biggrin:
x2...but hope nobody gets their feelings hurt lol

That's one of the reasons why i got my Jeep Srt-8.....you see NONE of those rollin around....maybe 1 or 2 in a year

·
Registered
314 Posts
x2...but hope nobody gets their feelings hurt lol

That's one of the reasons why i got my Jeep Srt-8.....you see NONE of those rollin around....maybe 1 or 2 in a year
+3...Is why I moved into an AMG. NEVER see those around and that is the way I like it. Was at the point in the 300C where I would see at least 10 on the way to work and home.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I guess i am glad i live in Staten Island NY because you see a handful every day.B ut when i went to Las Vegas last year i saw one 300 in every three cars that past me.The best was when me and my wife called for a cab guess what pulled up!Your right a 300.I am guessing that out in Cal.almost evryone has one of these great looking cars.Three years later still have mine and its not going anywhere.But hey good luck with the truck.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
.... you can bet i am going to drive this car like a madman on my way to work tomorrow! oh baby! i just wanna test that 130mph govener one more time :biggrin:
Be careful out there! Wouldn't want something bad to happen and then you can't deliver the nice vehicle you promised in the trade! If the paperwork is done, then it's someone else's car. Treat it with the respect it (and the future owner) deserves. Or maybe... they'll do that to the truck you're getting...

·
Registered
631 Posts
Good luck with your new ride, hopefully you won't be upside down with this loan as well. It can be quite the slippery slope if you trade very often.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Glad to know you have joined an elite club with the truck... oh wait good luck with the most generic vehicle on the road. I am sure it will meet your needs but I am in no way a truck guy.

·
Registered
470 Posts
"I love my 300c but there are way to many low ballers out there with 2.7's and 3.5's with ebay grilles that totally kill the rep."

Ok dude Lowballers? i have a 2.7 so what. maybe i dont need to drive 130mph to the damm store or to pick my kids up from school. anyway have fun in your hillbilly mobile. peace.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Nicely put 3Shizzle.I have a 3.5 and when i purchased the car i was buying for the appearance not for speed.Me and my wife just loved the look of these cars.If it was speed or the sporty look i was looking for i would of bought the srt8.And as for the ebay grilles you are talking about i am pretty sure their is some srt8s and Cs with them on!

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"I love my 300c but there are way to many low ballers out there with 2.7's and 3.5's with ebay grilles that totally kill the rep."

Ok dude Lowballers? i have a 2.7 so what. maybe i dont need to drive 130mph to the damm store or to pick my kids up from school. anyway have fun in your hillbilly mobile. peace.
hillbilly mobile? haha i dont do that whole lifted with big tires so dont get me twisted. I ride lowered on some low-pro's. you should of got a 300C or an srt8. quit pinching pennys ya baller on a budget lol

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
470 Posts
baller on a budget...lol..funny..i make over $150k a year im not on a budget. but im not going to waste money on useless stuff...why would i need to go 130mph and get 12mpg. makes no sense. like frankieo said if you want to go fast then get a srt8.period, i never knew the C was a race car. and by the way the lowrider thing is played out. oh i see youre from cali so it's probably still hip over there. maybe you could bast "GIN and JUICE" while crusing.

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you make OVER $150K a year and you bought a 2.7 and by looking at your threads you just installed a system from ebay with fozgate stuff. isnt that the cheap stuff they sell at best buy? 150k a year lmfao okay and i work for NASA

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
^AND he paid cash!!!...haha. I see good old JRob is getting popular in a lot of threads today.

EDIT: jeez, I must be slipping...

Bernie

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Whats the diffrence what we make.If you like something you buy it.I just dont go out and buy something because its more money than something else.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts