Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I sold (er traded) my beloved dark blue 2008 SRT8 in. Man do I miss that car! It was traded in at SouthPointe Chrysler here in Tulsa OK two weeks ago and I see they've already sold it. Good to see prices are much stronger that when I purchased the car originally.

Is the new owner here in Tulsa or on the forum?

We bought a farm and I really needed a truck for working and I couldn't see a way to pull trailers w/ the SRT???

If anyone is looking I have all the spare parts for sale. New OEM tires, Predator, UConnect Lockpick and Mopar intake. See link below in parts for sale section.

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/parts-buy-sell-forum/93087-2008-srt8-parts-new-tires-diablo-lockpick-cai.html

BTW, the 20" rims for the new truck will arrive tomorrow. The 18's have to go! Not nearly as much fun as the SRT but that truck will pull the world.

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
sold my 2008 SRT8 about a month ago as well. I didnt trade it in for another vehicle like you, so it stings even more to have let it go. Oh well.....there's always a bigger, better, faster car out there for me when the time is right ;-) Nice looking SRT8 you had there

1 - 2 of 2 Posts