Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I have been reading the forum and a member for about a month but never posted anything. I'm still getting up to speed on the do's and don'ts.

I'm 30 and live in South Florida. There are a ton of 300's down here to say the least. I haven't seen one bagged yet, I hope I can get the funds to bag and drag mine soon. Rims etc...... I bought a 2005 Vanilla colored Touring model RWD. It only had 25,000 miles on it. I love this car. I needed it for my toddler I previously owned a 2 door truck on 22's. It is for sale on ebay now.

I live in Broward County. Are there any hangouts for 300 owners that anyone knows about? Does anyone know of a shop down here that does quality air suspension work on 300's?

Drop me a line. This is a great forum. The best I have seen in regards to the information and the quality of some of the members rides.

P.S. I hate Vanilla but it was my only option. Anyone got pics of rims on Vanilla's? I think the chrome looks best, not sure about balck or any other colors.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Welcome Jeff!!! You'll find everyone friendly around here. Jump right in. The do's and don't's are:

1. Do post.
2. Don't stop posting.

That's pretty much it!!!

Bernie

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome Jeffroe......Enjoy your ride and welcome to the forum!!!

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Scotland. We don't get the pale colours over here other than silver or grey so vanilla sounds good to me. If you can maintain them the chrome wheels sound good to me.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Lots of folks from Florida.. I'll add to your thread title to draw them in..LOL

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Everyone!!!! This site and members are awesome......Everything I could ever need to know about my 300 and more I have found.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Thanks Everyone!!!! This site and members are awesome......Everything I could ever need to know about my 300 and more I have found.
You're welcome! I couldn't agree with you more. Now, I hope you find the opportunity to hook up with one of your Florida events.

bruno

1 - 11 of 11 Posts