Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been on in a while, but I'm back :)

Needless to say it was by a 17 year old dumbass driving her daddies old beat up POS 1992 lexus:pat: ... its already fixed and good to go... Also got my new plates: "HEMI C YA"... it has dual meaning HEMI C and CYA later :D

See attached :(

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
I take it your ok? Welcome back

·
Registered
243 Posts
OUCH:pat:
hopefully after the repair the paint matches... i know red is really hard to match.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Extremly hard to match yea indeed... I took it to Nationwide autobody in Schaumburg... I'm from Lombard so the drive was a pain in the arse but they actually did freakin awesome!!! You can't even tell! they even gave me touch up paint that I assume was extra from what they mixed... (not that I would ever use it lol), but anyways... total damage $1900 - $500 deductable from Geico = a $500 hole in my pocket, o well 1st car accident i've ever been in and by Gods grace the last.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I am glad you have your wheels rolling again. And I like your choice for a license plate. When mine is up for renewal it will say "bye-yall"

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wanted "MR HEMI" but that was already taken... I would have to get "MRHEMI" in the organ doner plate and I'm not an organ doner (I don't think :lick: ) + i would want the space in it. O well...

P.S. My father nabbed MR MOPAR and he's gonna put it on his new Challanger when he finally gets it.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
...total damage $1900 - $500 deductable from Geico = a $500 hole in my pocket, o well 1st car accident i've ever been in and by Gods grace the last.
Sorry to see the damage but thankfully it appears everything is fixed to your satisfaction and that no one was hurt.

Did they just replace the door panel and side molding? I take it the other insurance company covered the repair costs.

Also, you should not have to pay for that deductible since you were not the cause of the accident. Have your insurance company go after the other company to reimburse you for that amount.

bruno

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry to see the damage but thankfully it appears everything is fixed to your satisfaction and that no one was hurt.

Did they just replace the door panel and side molding? I take it the other insurance company covered the repair costs.

Also, you should not have to pay for that deductible since you were not the cause of the accident. Have your insurance company go after the other company to reimburse you for that amount.

bruno
I was at fault because I was in reverse at the time... It was stupid, no madder what that lady would have hit me because she didn't freakin look right before turning right, just left then drive... I was in reverse backing up because their was a 53 foot 18 rigger in front of me that wouldn't let me in and the car behind the semi backed up TO LET ME IN lol... the worst part about it is that the lady works in the same building as me for the bank (Chase) (Bank owns building + first 2 floors) and my company rents the other 3 floors (3-5)... I havn't bumped in to her at work yet :twak: o well...

Anyways, they replaced the whole door.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Hate to see anything bad happen to an Inferno Red 300C! Glad you were Ok and that the repairs went well. Take the lady for a ride some day!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts