Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know if everyone got this letter but i just got it today.the letter said premium car plan provisions..> congratulations on your new purchase...bla...bla...bla..and then it said that if i have to bring my 300c back for any reason to have the car worked on that they would pay 35$ a day for a rental car up to 5 days up to 175$.only catch is that you have to call for app.. you cant just bring it in.so thats pretty cool now i can leave car for 3000 mil service and not wait for it ill jus get a rental..

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
4herb2tas0tik said:
i dont know if everyone got this letter but i just got it today.the letter said premium car plan provisions..> congratulations on your new purchase...bla...bla...bla..and then it said that if i have to bring my 300c back for any reason to have the car worked on that they would pay 35$ a day for a rental car up to 5 days up to 175$.only catch is that you have to call for app.. you cant just bring it in.so thats pretty cool now i can leave car for 3000 mil service and not wait for it ill jus get a rental..
That is standard on the 300C, you don't even need to make an appointment (at my dealer at least), but don't be suprised if you drive off in a ford (depends on the rental program at the dealer). I got out of a Lexus for this car and hands down Lexus ownes Chrysler on service, I always drove off in another Lexus.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was also suprised, when I recieved this in the mail. My small print says,"$30 per day and max of five days or $150". Wonder why yours says different?
I was glad to see the "Eseential Care" package, that included the book of free oil change coupons.

·
Registered
588 Posts
This "letter" is just good PI advising you of your standard warranty provisions and applies to all, for the standard warranty period. Thereafter, you need the additional warranty at extra cost, to extend that period to whatever you decide to purchase.

·
Registered
378 Posts
mileshoover said:
This "letter" is just good PI advising you of your standard warranty provisions and applies to all, for the standard warranty period. Thereafter, you need the additional warranty at extra cost, to extend that period to whatever you decide to purchase.
This is my first time with Chrysler. Does anyone know anything about their additional warranty and what it covers, the time period and what the cost is?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Yes, check out the thread given below:

http://www.300cforums.com/showthread.php?t=1379

Please read the entire thread because some recent info from a forum member provides the best price known up to that point.

BTW, this info is also in the How To... thread in Problems/Dealer Service and is searchable under our search engine at the top of the main pages.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
You folks south of the border are lucky, we do not have this benefit and must either get driven home if our cars are in for repairs or service, or walk home like I had to do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts