Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We do!

We how have a plentiful supply of the Mopar Billet Chrome Grilles. This is a really nice piece of work. I am not sure who manufactured this for Chrysler but they did a great job. It is really thick billet alluminum mesh but is not a wire mesh. It comes with full instructions for a fairly easy install. It also comes with a relocating license plate bracket that mounts to the fascia under the grille. These will most likely go on backorder real soon and then they will be impossible to get once they do. So order now before they are gone.

We will match any competitors price on these and throw in a free gift to boot!

ORDER HERE

Attachments

·
Registered
538 Posts
Are some of the openings, (especially bottom-right, and top-right areas) plugged with metal - possibly leftover flashing??

If so, that is sloppy.

Otherwise, it looks "different" I will say in that it is all one piece and not wire mesh behind the grill like what we currently see.

But I wish the holes were "cleaner".

JFF:D

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Some of the leftover triangles around the edge are filled in. The mesh is so thick that they come together at that point. It is not leftover material. It may appear a little sloppy in the picture but it is not. Remember, the zoomed in picture would be the same as kneeling down in front of the car with your face about a foot away from it.

·
Registered
322 Posts
wyckoffchryslerparts.com said:
82209852 Mopar
Do forum members get an additional 10%? :wave:

·
Registered
375 Posts
I've seen this in person, next to my E&G mesh - NO COMPARISON. The Mopar grille was much nicer. I'd order one and sell my E&G but I've got a little something in the works....

This is a nice grille IMO.

·
Registered
23 Posts
wyckoffchryslerparts.com said:
We do!
We how have a plentiful supply of the Mopar Billet Chrome Grilles...

Wow - that ROCKS. A quick question - since it's a factory replacement, do the instructions call for removal of the whole front fascia? I'm not a real wrenchhead, but would LOVE to do the install myself...

Any chance at getting a peek at the instructions?

Thanks again for the FAST update on this item!! :wave:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Nice

Very nice grill,,really stands out. Almost tempted to pull my E&G and get the new one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts