Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It came in as scheduled and boy am I happy it did! I absolutely love this vehicle. Its Brilliant Silver with everything but UConnect and Satellite radio. I will definately be modding soon (rims, tint, lower?, etc..) so Ill keep posting as I do it. For now here are a couple of pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Congrats, she's a beauty. Now, who said a 300C with Navi could not be had. :D

I have a favor to ask. Can you take a pic of this but on your 300c please? So that I can go back and post this issue here. Oh and it's the front of the car. Thanks

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hay LakersFan could you please please :) add a picture or 2 of the NAV up and running?

I haven't found any yet... Just wondering how it looks, how much detail etc...

Thanks

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and heres the NAV.... Im right on the bay so theres not many streets around and theres a ton of water and grasslands! Ill get some better detail pics in a little

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Congratulations and nice job with the pic's. I was told mine is in "D" status now. Hoping that it will be in my hands...soon.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thanks! :) for the pics.

Just wanted to see what I'm waiting for. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
I hate that design. It also look dangerous. Just take a wrench, reach in there and loosen or remove the nut = accident. On My E-Class that nut is behind the tire.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Really nice ride that's the color I'm thinking about getting. Lakersfan thanks for inviting me to visit this board, I will probably go with the 300C over the Lexus ES 330.

·
Registered
84 Posts
E55 KEV said:
I hate that design. It also look dangerous. Just take a wrench, reach in there and loosen or remove the nut = accident. On My E-Class that nut is behind the tire.

You can’t really tell by the picture, but the problem is that black thing behind the suspension, it sticks out above the wheel itself. IMO that is what will be the challenge in upgrading to 20-22” wheels, but I will leave this topic alone. From what I’ve seen on this forum, I’m not sure how, it doesn’t seem to be an issue in upgrading the wheels to fit some dubs. And that all that matters :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks for the pics Laker. Did you get a loaded 300c, I see HID’s, Navi, and the washer for the lights thingamajig? Did you happen to upgrade the sound system too? How does it sound?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MOMO: I havent upgraded the system yet but I do have the factory Sound Group II. It sounds very nice and all i will be doing is adding a generic 12" subwoofer in the trunk. The speakers are nice and clear even at high volume.

I got my windows and windshield tinted today. Dont know the % but its a step down from limo on the sides and a medium on the windshield. You can look at the old pics to compare.

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thanks for the night pics... A nice suprise :)

Two quick questions.....

The NAV only warns you once per power on .... right? :)

And does the HUD / Center console thing tell you instant MPG or only Average MPG?

Thanks for your time in helping those that are 300c owners in waiting. (aka me)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MightyMax said:
The NAV only warns you once per power on .... right? :)

And does the HUD / Center console thing tell you instant MPG or only Average MPG?
Correct about the NAV. Once you start the car it loads for about 10 seconds then that screen pops up. Just hit OK/ENTER and youre ready to go. Once its up and running you can switch between CDs or the radio and the voice will still pop up and prompt your of you next turn 1 mile before you have to make it. And it works the other way...if you are listening to a CD you can still view the map and your current position without having to enter a destination. Its really cool

I believe the HUD only provides average MPG but i will check on that next time i have to go somewhere.

·
Registered
84 Posts
LakersFan said:
MOMO: I havent upgraded the system yet but I do have the factory Sound Group II. It sounds very nice and all i will be doing is adding a generic 12" subwoofer in the trunk. The speakers are nice and clear even at high volume.

I got my windows and windshield tinted today. Dont know the % but its a step down from limo on the sides and a medium on the windshield. You can look at the old pics to compare.

Laker, that’s what I meant by the upgrade from the 288w 7 speaker Boston acoustic system. Sound system II group gives you the subwoofer speaker with 380 total watts. I thought that the stock system sounded impressive was is.

PS go Lakers :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey LakersFan!!!

LakersFan, your new ride looke great :cool: . I ordered my new 300C (ooppss, I mean my wife's new 300C ;) ) yesterday. We ordered the silver with all options too, but I was a little concerned when the wife said she wanted the Dark Greystone interior. The "Touring" model I saw with this interior at the dealer looked too dark inside. I've seen some pics that show the light colored leather with the black carpet (which is what I really want), but I guess that option is not available on the "C". Looking at your pics, it appears that you may have gotten the color combo I want. How did you pull that off? Did you order it that way, or did it come like that? Also, please post more interior pics if you have any. If any other members have the "Dark Greystone" interior in their "C", please post pics too. Thanks.

Oh, I almost forgot................GO LAKERS!!! :D

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
C-Class said:
LakersFan, your new ride looke great :cool: . I ordered my new 300C (ooppss, I mean my wife's new 300C ;) ) yesterday. We ordered the silver with all options too, but I was a little concerned when the wife said she wanted the Dark Greystone interior. The "Touring" model I saw with this interior at the dealer looked too dark inside. I've seen some pics that show the light colored leather with the black carpet (which is what I really want), but I guess that option is not available on the "C". Looking at your pics, it appears that you may have gotten the color combo I want. How did you pull that off? Did you order it that way, or did it come like that? Also, please post more interior pics if you have any. If any other members have the "Dark Greystone" interior in their "C", please post pics too. Thanks.

Oh, I almost forgot................GO LAKERS!!! :D

Thanks! I got mine on the lot from a sale that fell through. IMO you chose a great color combo :D Hope these pics help...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts