Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had placed a order with one dealer 5/11/04. The dealer said 6 to 8 weeks. When I called Chrysler they told me June was filled up and my car wouldn't be built until July. By chance I found the exact car I ordered with two additional options. (sun roof and walnut trim) at another dealership. I bought the car that day. I got it fro 1% under dealer invoce ,plus $25.00. I work for Alcoa and I can get the Friends and family discount. I also got financing thru DCX and recived $1000 rebate off the car. So far I am loving it!.
The car is silver with the med gray seats, nav, protection group 2,HID headlights and power adjustable pedals.

·
Registered
9 Posts
1% under dealer invoice---that's a heck of a deal for a hot selling car. So what was your final cost (not including tax, reg etc.)? What exactly is the "friends and family discount" and how much is it worth?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Factory sticker was $37,850. My cost was $35,224.44, (no tax, licence,etc) Total savings was $2625.56
Alcoa corporation has many savings plans with the big 3. DCX is 1% under plus $25.00. Any Alcoa employee with them or any company that Alcoa owns is elgible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts