Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are simple incredible! That's all I can say. My wife thought I was crazy getting so happy and excited. She also was a little mad, cause she said I didn't look this happy even on Christmas morning. :biggrin:

The BRAKER strobes brightly at 20 flashes per second for two seconds every time you hit the brakes.

.........After 2 seconds the lights stays bright as long as your foot is on the brake.

20 Red 3157 High Powered Leds

$19.99 EA.

I'll make a quick mpg video tomorrow and host it up for those that want to see what they look like in action on the 300.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Those are pretty neat. I have something similar on my motorcycle, mine flash 5 times, then come on steady for a couple of seconds, then repeat.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Yes,at least in my state, as long as they don't STAY on.
I have the 3rd Brakelight flasher for my 3rd light
( in the back window ) and the LED in my Spoiler,
but not the OEM Brake Lights..ANOTHER modification..
IT never ends..that's ok too..lol

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are identical to the Tower II's, except they blink. I don't know why, but every time I put on my brakes, I'm smiling ear to ear. It's funny how the simplest things can give you the smiles.

·
Registered
8 Posts
OK what is the bulb number and which bulb in the tails did you replace?

what brand and did you get a bulb out error yet with the new bulbs

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does this replace the top light in the tail. It says lite at night and then brakes bright.

do the led braker do the same. any pictures

·
Registered
68 Posts
MoparKid said:
Does this replace the top light in the tail. It says lite at night and then brakes bright.

do the led braker do the same. any pictures
Just checked for you. With the lights on the led stays lite for your taillights at night. Then I hit the brakes and they FASHED like they were supposed to and went bright for brake lights. If I remember right they have a on line demonstration on the site. It does replace the top light in the tail ! Look in your oweners manual for instructions to replace bulbs.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm still waiting on the MPEG of the 300C in action with these bulbs so I can judge for myself.

·
Registered
72 Posts
3rd brake light

Hey guys a bit off topic but my 3rd brakelight isnt working .Does anyone know how to remove and replace????????
Thanks

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 28 Posts