Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of wierd, negative stuff blowing around today.

Couldn't think of anyplace else to put this, so here you go.

Went to the local pizza place to pick up some dinner last night, THURSDAY. Thursday is informal car show day at the pizza place, last time I went there were probably 100 or so cars, from 40s customs, rat rods, classics, repro Corras, Corvairs, etc.

This particular Thursday it wasn't such a big turnout, only about 8 40s or so customs, 20 Harleys, and a handful of 60s muscle.

I noticed they left a space between their cars, but I wasn't about to squeeze in there, so I parked across from a nice 67 Goat.

As I hopped out and headed in, the 4 adults next to the GTO looked over, and sent a 17 or so year old kid across the lot. At first I thought he was going to tell me to move my car because of the gathering, but he cut diagonally in front of me and was looking at my 300.

He was concentrating on my car, it was not under a light, but he saw what he was looking for, smiled, and turned to the guys who had sent him and yelled:

"YEP, IT'S A HEMI!!"

Kind of made my night, in a high school way.

Sure beat giggles at a stop light.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Yeah, why whatever do you mean? lol

Great story CIT, thanks for lightening the mood today! Where is this pizza place with a cruise night?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's just south from Imperial Highway on Harbor Blvd, city of Fullerton.

Giovannis. One of those great places that has been there forever.

HEY! Might be cool to get some 300Cs to take up some space on a Thrusday?

It's about 4 blocks from my house.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Long way from Simi Valley... that would be a tough one for us on a work night, but you never know.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
what

What you getting Old Linda. :)
Thats a great story. Did you give them any indication you saw it? Maybe you could have gotten some new friends. At the least got a chance to show off your Hemi.
Here in IL there isnt any car shows like that happenin till it get warmer.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Scarbrs said:
What you getting Old Linda. :).
No way, not me! You'll see me on the forum till 2 or 3 am most days. Hubby would definitely want to go, but he's up at 4 am to go to work. Fullerton is about 64 miles, but potentially a 2 hr drive with our infamous LA area traffic... one way! :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts