Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got the wheels in and on but I can't say it was painless. I had to last minute find "tuner" lugs and all I could get are the long truck style. These lugs look good on the front but very road warrior on the rear. THe shorter lugs are due in today. I am going to leave the long ones on the front and put the shorter ones on the rear. I have center caps coming in. I am going to use the same 300 badge on my center caps as what I have on the car. I didn't want to go with 22" or choose a small side wall tire because I wanted to keep weight down, keep ride quality, and fit a 315 in the rear. Well I BARELY fit the 315. I had to use a small spacer but I got it to fit. I get a very little rub on the inside but I think a BFH and upgraded sway bars will take care of that. I also have to roll the rear fenders. The wheels themsleves are DCR Leguna Seca with matte black center and black chrome lips. Ok enough talk on with the pics

The badge on the dash is what is going to be on the center cap

·
Registered
478 Posts
Looks good. I'm not too sure how I feel about that 300 badge on the back, but I like the idea. I think it'll be a pretty cool center cap.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Damn man talk ABOUT TRACTION ,315, i think we got the FIRST SRT that can be drivin' in the snow:arms: ,BTW which part of jersey you from?

·
Registered
347 Posts
looking good...i think i would change all the lug nuts....and like the idea for the badge...original...i think since i haven't seen it before...but i would do with out it...but its your car not mine...as of now looking nice!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts