Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to go with the Elure 002 (made by Eclipse wheels), thanks to everyone who voted on my last post to help me decide which wheels to pick. I was still up in the air about them untill they were mounted, but I'm glad I picked 'em. Call me crazy but I actually like the look of the stock ride height (thought it was going to be a lot higher lol), whew!! Lemme know what you guys think of em.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Perfecto!!!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
ooooo i love black montes but that one is tight too. did you s/c it?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I havent, belive it or not it still has the factory motor, gonna drop a 350 in it if it ever dies. (just put oil in a Chevy an it will run 4ever lol)

·
Registered
266 Posts
looks good! do you have a cool vanilla or is that stone white? also what offset are your wheels and what size tires are you running? i want to add rims to my awd and keep it stock height too...as much as id like to lower it, i cant for practical reasons. the wheels fill up the gap nicely, im surprised how well the wheels/tires fill up the giant AWD gap! nice job!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is cool vanilla. The wheel is 22x8, can't remember the offset. It may be a +35, but dont hold me to it, I've been told that +35 and up will fit with no problems. And the tire size im running is a 265/35/22. Hope that helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts