Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I posted this wheel a couple of years ago. But after a long wait, I was able to purchase and finally after 4 months of waiting they came in!

kranze bazreia 22inch wheels:

Sorry Cell phone pics dont do it any justice, but this a better picture:

Now I just need tires... but im broke.. haha

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dubg , those wheels look SICK! i cant wait to see you put the BAD BOY'S ON! nice CHOICE!

Thanks... I just need tires.. haha I want Falkens F452, but I dont know if I can afford it. Might go with kumhos instead for now, to just get them on. Any suggestions?

Oh, I remember those on that black C. Those are super hard rims, congrats.
Yeah remember that? That black C from Japan is the only one with that set. I'm the only one with this set made for the C in the USA.

·
Banned
775 Posts
dug, i think you should go ahead and get the 452.... get want you want and be HAPPY WITH IT. i think kumhos are super loud tire. i have the falkens already for 8 months and still havent had a problem...also, where those wheels taxed?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dug, i think you should go ahead and get the 452.... get want you want and be HAPPY WITH IT. i think kumhos are super loud tire. i have the falkens already for 8 months and still havent had a problem...also, where those wheels taxed?
Oh yeah.. the wheels were taxed. I had to special order them from a shop over here in San Diego.

So Falkens... I might just do that.

·
Registered
463 Posts
wow, those remind me of mandrus style rims, they are so COOL looking especially if they are 22s! how much do I need to save up for those puppies?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Dayummmm! That is a long wait! Hard wheels though! I'll be lookin' out for these on the road!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
wow, those remind me of mandrus style rims, they are so COOL looking especially if they are 22s! how much do I need to save up for those puppies?
Sup bro... I saw your post on my old thread.... money huh? it took 2 years though!

Dayummmm! That is a long wait! Hard wheels though! I'll be lookin' out for these on the road!
Yeah Bro.. I cant wait... Just ordered FK452's today.. Should be in mid next week.

Let me know what tires you want I will get you a good deal..
Thanks. But bought tires today... Falkens FK452 255/30/22. I will post by end of next week. :biggrin:

·
Registered
436 Posts
cant wait to see these on the car, i really love them!

·
Registered
974 Posts
SH*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII************IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Man that is fire. That is one clean ride you have there. A++++++:fing02:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SH*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII************IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Man that is fire. That is one clean ride you have there. A++++++:fing02:
Thanks bro.... =)

·
Registered
243 Posts
wow

thats Straight Class Right There... Big Ups And Keep Up The Good Work

1 - 20 of 25 Posts