Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not been modding lately... But finally after months of waiting, I got some parts. I had the bushes and sways done a while back from Pedders, now the shocks struts and springs will be done tomorrow. I am dropping the car off at 10 am or so, and will pick it up after 7pm. I am sure it will be dark, so pics might have to wait till Wed. morning.

Here are the parts new in the boxes as I got them today ENJOY! Also included are some before photos stock 300C srt Suspension.

By the way stock SRT suspension for sale $375.00 with 14500 miles 2006

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Awesome!! Can't wait for the after shots!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cant wait to close that gap bad there... LOL its pretty bad !

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I agree the Bushes and sways made a nice difference and the car runs much straighter! Also tire wear is awesome! Before I noticed much more wear n the inside especially on the front tire.

Can't wait to see all the hot LXES next week, I might even have some no rubber and shoes by then, actually the way I go thru them I may have 2 sets by then hahhhahaha

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well the suspension is on...

One question is it possible that the new lowering springs and shocks made the rear end HIGHER? Not lower? I looked at it in the dark only, and I will be taking pics and posting them tomorrow. Is there a way that the rear will drop a lil more settle at all?

I only drove home, and I can tell a nice difference so far the car os no where near as sloppy as stock. The freeway driving before felt like the car was on air up and down before, it was actually annoying. NOW the car is firm and smooth. No more rebound from small bumps.

I will test more tomorrow drive some corners and check it out.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You guys have the before shots above...

Below in this post is the after. I am thinking the rear looks way high?

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Apparently there are choices of springs! The ones I got were stock ride height for the back, and that was my fault, I asked for a raked look... I didnt want that much of a rake however!

I am swapping the springs for a part number 7026 they are 20 MM lower in the rear!

I am excited cant wait to see the difference and with my New GRAY vipers too

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dropped the car off today to get it lowered a lil more... 20 mm more I believe in the rear only. Different springs!

Cant wait to see it again hahahaha.

Tomorrow morning more pics coming guys.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well the parts are on, and WOW I am finally excited to see the new stance! SICK. I first want to thank Pete and Deb with Pedders USA and Brandon as well, those guys are all unreal and they have always been there to help get everything perfect. Also I want to say Andy and Leonard at ANTHEM MOTORS IN Phoenix AZ (authorized Pedders Dealer) were unreal. GREAT SERVICE FAST, and courteous and knowledgeable to the MAX. They own a Charger with the same suspension over there and they will give rides if you are interested in that. I am going to check these guys out for all my performance gear also...

The package normally comes with shock that sit the rear at the stock ride height for an SRT. Far as I can tell there are different choices for lowering the rear more. The part# I went with was 7026 and its significantly lower that before.

The car handles wonderfully, I mean firm but solid, not bumpy it takes on the bumps and doesn't rebound and bounce so much. With the normal suspension I could feel the car actually floating up and down even on a smooth freeway. Now it feels like it sucks to the ground and hugs it like a real sports car should.

I will abuse it more and give more feedback as I see it. Tomorrow morning come back to see pics of the new height and I will compare the before and after looks.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Waiting for the pics!! LOL

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here are the pics...

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That thing sits perfect! Okay, how is the ride? I know it must handle really good. Can't wait to see it in person, bro'

Edit: I went back and read your post above about the ride. Very nice, maybe I can take a spin with you.

Moose.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
handling is nice. It feels like it hugs the road way better. No more FLOATING after a bump. Thats what I hated the most... It would lift up and down a lot, now its firm tight, but not ROUGH at all. I mean smooooooth.

It takes on bumps and the suspension absorbs everything and I feel little.

I am shocked the car can be LOWER and SMOOTHER. I really was hesitant that it would be rough... not at all the case.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Looks much better!!!!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Holy Cow, My Wheels And The Tires Came In Today!

I will have them on and mounted 8am tomorrow!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts